Tai Chi harmoniously combines my interest in martial arts with my interest in meditation and spirituality. My early experiences with fighting were not characterized by aggression and fear, but allowed me to enter a state of stillness and quiet attention, which was not accessible to me for a long time through any forms of meditation.
In the Asian martial arts I hoped for answers, I had first contacts as a child with Judo. In Paris I discovered the Original Yang Style already in 1988, but in the course of time I tried other styles in parallel, among them Tae Kwon Do, Wing Chun (WT) and Hsing I.
Only the special energetic instructions of the Original Yang Style gave me access to this stillness and inner power again.
- I practice the Tai Chi of the International Tai Chi Chuan Association (ITCCA) since 1988
- Since 1997 I have regular private lessons with Master Chu King Hung as an authorized teacher of the ITCCA.
- 1997-2006 teaching in Vienna
- 2006-2014 leader of the ITCCA for Steyr
- Since 2014 leader of the ITCCA for Vienna, since October 2014 together with Bettina Trost head of the school Tai Chi Vienna.